Name: Jennifer Ann Gordon
Country: Davis, CA 95616 USA
URL: business 2 a different beat
Jennifer Ann Gordon ghostwriter
"My love for people, community, and the art of being human is the taproot of my interest in Knowledge. 'Ubuntu' is the criteria for all I undertake. 'Ubuntu' – a South African concept of community – is described by Nelson Mandela as 'the essence of being human. You can't exist as a human being in isolation. It speaks about our interconnectedness. We think of ourselves far too frequently as just individuals, separated from one another, whereas we are connected and what we do affects the whole World.'"
"Through some of my writing and speaking, I have been able to help people see their own lives with new eyes, feel deep gratitude for all they have, pull down their walls, get unstuck, and grow their confidence and joy. My students have learned to pay attention to their thoughts before they become words that impact the world."
"Sample ideas of what needs to be done:
- To be a positive contributor to the global knowledge (r)evolution taking place and help build a community in which the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- To collaborate shoulder-to-shoulder, tête-à-tête, heart-to-heart, and vis-à-vis with people the world over who are well-adept at elevating the race in all fields and through all mediums.
- To help distil thoughts into an open, pure and understandable language that invites others to the conversation, inspires collaboration, paints vivid word pictures of interdependence, and weaves together knowledge from diverse people for innovative solutions for the betterment of humanity.
- To help dissolve the knowledge silos (so evident in the vocabulary silos) that are isolating us from one another, in order to accelerate ideas and build community with a more universal language of knowledge.
- To gather and chronicle innovation stories as useful tools for future innovation - adventure stories with vivid word pictures, engaging language, and simplicity so that children and adults can understand and learn from them.
"The Knowledge Economy will have a global epicenter—a beating heart—for sustained cultivation of Knowledge and its entourage of Precision, Speed, Context, Balance, Resourcefulness, Hopefulness, Courage, Oneness, Acknowledgement, Appreciation, Gratitude, Humility."